Tuesday 9 December 2008

Dinner @ Kaki Corner @ 29/11/2008

It's been a long time that I haven't stepped in to Kaki Corner, not for foot massage, but western food. At first, Joleen and I were supposed to eat at the nearby hawker stall. But out of the sudden, I felt like eating western cuisine and forced Joleen to go with me. So here we go =)

Don't misunderstand, I didn't order this lol. Just Kaki Corner's tomato and chili sauce.

Joleen ordered this, can't really remember what that is. Not barley ice nor milk, what else could it be?

Weee...my Sizzling Sirloin Steak...medium cooked

Most of the time I ordered either chicken chop or lamb chop, but this time I gave myself a try on this sirloin steak. But the story taught me that, "Good things not cheap, cheap things not good" =(

Well, I said medium cooked, but seemed like it was harder than a rock. Highly NOT recommend!

At least a simple White Sauce Chicken Chop beat a so-called Sizzling Sirloin Steak's ass..What can I say?

MingKAI & Joleen ^^

Kaki Corner is located @ Cheras. I would say the one that located @ SS3 and Desa Petaling is much better than this, what do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Errrmm....

I went there kaki corner, food damn lousy dy... but my friends pull me to the western restaurant beside kaki corner, name Sweeds... Food price got cheap and expensive...

I am impress with their Homemade Sauce call White Sauce... Wow...not bad not bad...

I think you may try it some other day...