Tuesday 21 July 2009

Game Review - Fear 2: Project Origin

Long time no update, it's been awhile. Been busy hunting for DSLR, I lost myself to 450D =). Will update on next post. Today, I wanna talk about the most scary game I've ever played in my life - Fear 2 - Project Origin.


Well, the game is not difficult to play. It just that, the video and audio of the game will surprise you from nowhere. I didn't play Fear 1, so I didn't really know the story. I just knew there is 1 bitch(ghost) always scare you from nowhere. With the 5.1 surround + scary theme song, you really feel the thing is right behind you!


Those who love 1st person shooting, you guys should really try it out. As usual, you have few choices of guns such as pistols, shotguns, rifles, snipers, rocket launchers, lasers and more. Other than that, you can take armor for body protection and reduce the damage fired by enemies.


This is the boss, also the bitch who always disturb you throughout the game. Should I call her boss? Cuz you don't need to fight her at the last level, weird right? Whatever she is, she still freak me out throughout the game!


Overall, it still a good game though the ending sux! Anyway, I'm playing Silent Hill 5: Homecoming right now, quite a scary game too! Compare with Fear 2, I still don't have winner(most scary) in my mind, maybe I shouldn't compare 1st person shooting with 3rd person view/action game?

No comments: