Monday 17 January 2011

Bali Trip @ 26/08/2010 - 29/08/2010 - Part 1

Bali - a bautiful island located in Indonesia. I never imagined I was going to Bali, not with a big gang of 15 people :D. Yes, I finally left Bolehland and went to the farthest place that I've ever been lol. My boss Stanley already booked the tickets for us a year ago, return ticket only RM150+, to me is super cheap tx to boss. Tx to the rest of the "members", we able to book the hotel, driver last minute, it's 4D3N baby!

IMG_5753
I guess everybody will do this before leaving to Indonesia, cuz I've never seen this amount of cash in RM :P

IMG_5758
It was evening flight, thanks to my friend for switching the side mirror seat with me in order to take this beautiful skyline :D

IMG_5785
Airasia no delay, but our driver was late, we had no choice but waited on the side of the road :(

IMG_5799
My boss very impatient already, he moved to another side haha

IMG_5817
Finally, the driver came to pick us up and headed for dinner. Groupie...

IMG_5820
Ayam tulang lunak...what's that???

IMG_5822
Small rice with egg = ="

IMG_5823
Ayam madu???

IMG_5827
Ayam bakar???

IMG_5828
Ayam telur masin...

IMG_5829
Crispy chicken...can swallow the bone as well :P

IMG_5830
Tofu...

IMG_5839
After the lovely dinner, we checked-in the hotel and rested for awhile.

IMG_5842
The night was still young, we headed to the beach not very "far" away.

IMG_5898
When I reached the beach, I can't believe what I saw. There's a lot of stars blinking in the sky which is hardly see in the city :D. An idea then just came across my mind, I want to do our own version of Meteor Garden haha...

IMG_5899
Take #2

IMG_5901
Take #3

Startrails1
While the group was chatting, I started my startrail. It's a fail shot but worth trying in the beach. When time getting late, we headed back to hotel and rested early cuz the next morning we had to compete with time :D

P/S: I wanna thank all the people for the cooperation when shooting with the stars :D. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nice trip with good companions :D

MingKAI said...

thanks uli :D