Saturday 9 January 2010

KSP Night & Mabuk Session @ Nikko Hotel & Luna Bar @ 09/09/2009

This was my 1st dinner since I joined PwC. It's not the firm's annual dinner, it was a casual dinner plus performance that organized by the sport club. Seriously, I really thought it should had awesome performance and the food should be not bad, but I guessed I was wrong. Not all hotels provided nice food, some were worse than normal restaurants!

IMG_5250
I guessed we reached there quite early.

IMG_5264
The menu, it seemed like plenty of delicious food were waiting for us :D

IMG_5297
Looked like night club? But seriously, if you asked me to enjoy this, I rather go home read Doraemon comic books lol.

IMG_5321
Can't remember what this was, some fish or chicken inside..SUX!

IMG_5330
Group of lengluis and a funny dude?

IMG_5340
No joke, my mom's fried rice was much better than this zzz...

IMG_5376
What's that? Magic performance? lol

IMG_5387
Dinner was over, but seemed like everybody wanted to get drunk :D

IMG_5395
Eh..lenglui anyone? After dinner, some of the girls suggested to have another mabuk session at Luna Bar. Luna Bar was one of the place that I wished to go long time ago. I heard it had a pool inside the bar, and it was located on the rooftop of the building, a nice spot to see KL view. Without thinking twice, why not?

IMG_5445
It's weird, I remembered that night was Friday night, but the place was not really crowded. Anyway, we still can't get the side tables which was abled to see KL view :(

IMG_5424
Watcha waiting for? Yammmmmmmmmmsengggggggggggg!

IMG_5430
Hihi, where's my glass?

IMG_5487
Moment later, we finally grabbed a side seats =)

IMG_5475
VODKA FTW!

IMG_5507
Saw that girl was holding the dude? She was drunk LOL

IMG_5452
KL tower was just next to me hehe. I've never been to KL tower in my noob life, I'm gonna go up some other time!

IMG_5465
I was kinda impressed of myself, I wasn't fully drunk yet, but hell I can handhold 20 secs to shoot this :D

IMG_5490
I wasn't drunk I wasn't drunk I wasn't drunk. I just dancing with Stanley lol

IMG_5497
Joleen and her another side haha. Ya, the side tables only cover by 1-2 inch glass, if you break the glass, you will fly like superman.

IMG_5506
Hihi, are you still awake?

IMG_5537
Obviously, we had fun =)

IMG_5551
Another crazy night I had, definitely will visit Luna Bar again =)

2 comments:

Don'z said...

wow.. so enjoy over luna bar ya, hehehe

MingKAI said...

lol..ya..1st time there..awesome place ^^