Tuesday 8 June 2010

PUI Clan Gathering @ 29/01/2010 - 30/01/2010

Few weeks before CNY, my sifu Daniel wanted to visit some of the PUI clan members in KL with another noob Chen Yeong aka Aced. This was my 1st meeting with Aced, 1st impression was FFK king, late king, and his mouth really full of politic LOL. Anyway, since they came all the way from JB and Malacca, I shared my room with them, P/S: I'm not gay.

IMG_2957
Daniel's D90, I wanted to buy this when I bought my 450D, but just can't afford it, luckily I didn't step into dark side.

IMG_2965
After waited the late king for 1-2 hours late, we rushed to Serdang as usual to find Lebon aka Bobby for dinner. This is my favorite alligator meat, I'm still missing it!

IMG_2967
Tofu, finished in few bites.

IMG_2972
Sweet & sour fish.

IMG_2973
Butter Crab

IMG_2977
Ah....the boss - Salty Egg Crab!

IMG_2993
After finished the dinner, we continued our talk-cock gathering at nearby cafe. The late king..

IMG_3004
Daniel with his toilet bowl..

IMG_3005
This was Uncle McD's 1st meeting with them. I told Daniel, Aced, and Bobby how funny Uncle is, I guess I was right lol.

IMG_3029
Bobby acting cool again XD

IMG_3034
Uncle tried my new flash on his 40D XD

IMG_3049
NOOB PUI clan lol

IMG_3062
2nd day, we went to Berjaya Times Square after the lovely breakfast. The very 1st shop we stepped in was the Nikon Center XD. It was huge, full of cameras and bazookas, and they also had this huge funny models in the center of the shop.

IMG_3063
A kid playing with his chicken..

IMG_3066
They looked real though, didn't they?

IMG_3080
After the visit, our friend went to lingerie shop to buy bra for his gf lol. So left me and Daniel camwhore in the complex.

IMG_3107
No idea what's wrong with his mouth XD

IMG_3108
Back to the past??

IMG_3119
You wanna buy shoe? Buy "doggy"? Or go makan ayam?

IMG_3142
Dun always shoot gals la dude! Anyway, really appreciate you guys for the visit. Don't know when will be our next gathering :(

No comments: