Friday 20 August 2010

Earth Hour @ KLCC @ 27/03/2010

Earth Hour, what did you do on that day? Switched off your air-con? PC? LCD? What about me? I did switch off my PC, but also went to KLCC with my brother and sister to check out the "corn".

IMG_6230
Right before we left the house, I saw the full moon. Is that full moon?

IMG_6234
When we reached there, the light was already off. 1st time see the corn without light haha, kinda cute..

IMG_6272-edit
A split second later, the light was back. Here we go the camwhore...

IMG_6274.-edit
Had fun jumping here and there...

IMG_6277-edit
Floating without wing...

IMG_6279-edit
Yoga master - Dhalsim from Street Fighter 2

IMG_6281-edit
Around 10pm, the noob guards blew their whistle and wanna kick us out from the park. This was my 1st hang out @ earth hour, expecting more in the future =)

No comments: