Monday 13 September 2010

Outing with Canon Buggers @ PIKOM PC Fair @ KLCC @ 18/04/2010

What do you normally do when PC Fair is coming? Hunt for harddisk? LCD? Printers? Nowadays, I think the purpose of going PC Fair has changed. People are no longer go there for shopping, instead, they go there for photographing MM(meimei). There was no exception for me, I've never been to PC Fair since they moved to KLCC. Therefore, I asked my boss Andrew to join me for the shooting.

IMG_7308
While waiting my boss to come, I saw some interesting shape in the sky. Rainbow? Flare?

IMG_7310
Eclipse? LOL

IMG_7313
After I met up with boss, it's time to hunt some MM. No wonder people said PC Fair is a nice place to practice for shooting portrait, cuz those MM will just smiled and posed for you whenever they saw the camera. Not bad, no need to ask permission though XD

IMG_7314
Kaspersky gals, I'm using Kaspersky, really not BAD LOL

IMG_7315
Boss also using Kaspersky? Happy til can't see the eyes XD

IMG_7319
Kingsoft anyone?

IMG_7322
Agnes Lim...

IMG_7323
Er..what product???

IMG_7326
Yoyo...

IMG_7328
Lyndie Ong...


IMG_7334
The corn...

IMG_7342
Avira gals...

IMG_7347
Can't remember her name...

IMG_7351
Who said kit lens not sharp? Quite ok la...

IMG_7355
Digi gals...

IMG_7365
1 thing I don't like to go PC Fair is because of the crowd. It's just like a indoor pasar malam but the price is almost as cheap as what LowYat is selling. But no doubt, it's a nice place for practice except the crowd zzz...

No comments: