Monday 18 April 2011

Solo Projects @ Putrajaya & Cyberjaya @ 29/12/2010

I was supposed to sleep more when I still on leave. Instead, I woke up earlier than working hour and went to Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside to photograph sunrise. Reached there quite early around 5:30am, but the guard asked me to leave cause the lake it's not open til 7am zzz. After argued with him, he let me to stay but only 1 spot :(

IMG_0043
Still early and saw a super bright star, Venus maybe???

IMG_0294_+1_+1_fused
Then, I saw a tornado look alike cloud going to collapse Seri Saujana bridge haha...

IMG_0315_+1_-1_fused
Finally, magic hour...

IMG_0328
Reflection...

IMG_0340
Endless path...

IMG_0403
After the sunrise, I went to Cyberjaya and had breakfast with Lebon. Got to know this Cyberjaya Lake Gardens from him, headed to this park after that XD

IMG_0410
No blue blue sky but moody cloud, water was just too calm for reflection...

IMG_0431
Different angle of playground...

IMG_0439
The trees...

Untitled_Panorama1
Panorama 1...

Untitled_Panorama2
Panorama 2...

No comments: