Monday 1 October 2007

Good bye Kent!

Last Friday (28/09/2007) is my taiko's farewell (Kent). As his followers, we had around 20++ people which is 2 tables people celebrated with him @ Leong Ah Restaurant. Surprisingly, some of the ex-colleagues also came back just to celebrate with him. Until now, I bet you can guess how important of his status in this company, lol. I don't how long he had joined this company, but I do know he is a funny guy who always crap round in the office. We used to speak Hakka to each other, maybe Hakka sounds funny?

2 months ago, he made an announcement about his resignation and leaving the company. He told us he is moving to Singapore to further his career, what a sad news :(. Within these 2 years, I saw a lot of people came in and out. Anyway dude, you promised will give me a place to stay in November :P. At last, I wish you all the best and enjoy your new job. Peace!

Good bye Kent!

No comments: