Sunday 6 January 2008

New Year Countdown @ The Curve @ 31/12/2007

Last day of the year - new year eve, what do we do? As usual, Joleen and I went to The Curve and waited for countdown and fireworks.

Thanks to the heavy traffic and finally we managed to park our car at the LDP roadside lol.

Look at the crowd man, but I think KLCC and Bukit Bintang more pack compare to other places.

I think next year should book a room instead of fighting for nice spot with people.

We managed to find a nice spot outside the Ikano, but still a lot of people.

Fireworks #1

Fireworks #2

Fireworks #3 - lol so cute..like a pair of eyes and a mouth.

Fireworks #4

Fireworks #5 - quite cool.

Fireworks #6

Fireworks #7


I recorded the whole fireworks session, this is the part 1.

Part 2

Extra photo I took from a home lol.

No comments: